Ogłoszenie

Zwiń
No announcement yet.

English language settings in browser version. (tylko w języku angielskim!)

Zwiń
X

• Filtr
  • Czas
  • Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko

• Qrix
    odpowiedział(a)
    Kadu is not supported by GG Network. GG.pl (in browser) is avaiable only in Polish. Please post received mail in this thread on forum.

Zostaw komentarz:

• English language settings in browser version. (tylko w języku angielskim!)

I was using the Kadu version for GG, but received an email suggesting I use the official version. I use Linux, so I used the browser version. When I was signing in, there was a set-up process where there were four flags. One of them was the British flag, so I chose it. Unfortunately, it did not provide me with an English version of Gadu. Are those flags there because they intend to have other languages, or are they there by mistake?

Please respond in English only--even if you don't think your English is good enough. Your English is probably better than you think, and it is certainly better than my Polish.

Additionally, there is an option at the bottom of the forum to select English or Polish. I did not expect it to translate everything in the forum, but I thought it would at least have the controls and registration page in English.

Thank you.

Do moderatorów:
    Przepraszam, jeśli to jest w niewłaściwym miejscu, uprzejmie prosimy, aby przenieść to do odpowiedniego wątku. Ponadto, chciałbym zaproponować angielskiego tylko wątek. Jeśli nie będzie angielski wątki na tym forum, chciałbym zaproponować, aby umieścić wątek w angielski wraz z podaniem tego faktu i przypiąć ją do górnej części forum (sprawiają, że lepkie) i zablokować go lub zamknąć go do odpowiedzi. Używam Google Tłumacz to napisać w języku polskim dla Twojej wygody.
    Ostatnio edytowany przez thomassisson; [ARG:4 UNDEFINED].
Pracuję...
X